The project SocialWeb - SocialWork aims to improve children’s online safety by availing the positive energy and influence of social work on children and youths at risk. Within the project Online Learning Units have been developed which address professionals working with children and youth at risks.
The Online Learning Units consist of different modules:
- Module 1: Basic knowledge on the social web and its appliances
- Module 2: Understanding the Internet usage of children and youths
- Module 3: Understanding how to address children and youths appropriately with regard to their online behavior
- Module 4: The Matrix of Risks and Threats
- Module 5: Intervention - how to react in case children and youths are facing risks and where to find the right information and support
- Module 6: Prevention - how to prevent children from potentially harmful contacts and risky online behavior
About SocialWeb – SocialWork
The project SocialWeb - SocialWork is a knowledge enhancement project in the Safer Internet Programme funded by the European Commission with partners from the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Poland and Spain, coordinated by Stiftung Digitale Chancen, Germany. The project has one overarching objective: improving children's online safety by availing the positive energy and influence of social work on children and youths at risk.
For further information please visit: www.socialweb-socialwork.eu